Runali - Handwoven Borderless Kanchipuram Pattu Saree with Tree motifs in Silver & Gold Zari (with Silk Mark)
Once often cumbersome, Kanchipuram Silk Sarees has now shed its weight to assume a lighter, more comfortable drape. Presenting you Runali, handloom borderless Kanchipuram Saree, bold & beautiful in Deep carmine pink with Rose red color selvage, not only looks modest & elegant but is perfect for bringing the glam to those special occasions and festivals in your calendar this season.
Saree body: Motifs play a significant role in Kanchipuram Sarees. The embellished 3.5-inch tree motifs alternating in Silver and Gold zari, accentuate the overall beauty of the saree. The symbol of a tree is sacred and illustrates life, endurance, success, and prosperity.
Saree Pallu: The scintillating & stark contrast gold zari Pallu on the rose-red color base looks breathtakingly gorgeous. Kudos to artisan! The dexterously crafted field of Pallu has diagonal weaves & geometric patterns fringed with swathes bedecked with floral vines, Yali motifs (Lion body with elephant face), and twin dancing peacock motifs and coin buttas flanked by a leaf anklet.
Saree Blouse: Come with an unstitched plain rose-red color blouse. Why not create a designer blouse with matching embroidery?
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram
- Technic: Petni
- Saree Color: Deep Carmine Pink and Rose Red.
- Blouse Color: Rose Red.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.