Uditi - Handloom Borderless Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree with Zari Buttas & Pallu
Aura Muse! Celebrating earthy hues and sparkling finish that calls for celebrations, Uditi, the cotton-rich & silk-blend handloom borderless Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree in the dual tones of Chestnut Jasper & Golden Brown colors, is a wardrobe classic with a twist - quite literally. The vertically aligned endearing "Anna Pakshi" and "Rudraksham motifs" in gold zari on the saree body and the Golden Brown selvage adds a touch of grandeur, making it perfect for your next special occasion.
Saree Pallu: You will love to twirl in delight! The scintillating golden zari Pallu strikes the sweet spot between classic and contemporary. Bespangled with rows of encircled "Anna Pakshi motifs", & "Rudraksham motifs", flanked by "leaf anklets" and the divided field with columns of "Kuyilkann motifs" & the "diagonal weave" in alternates, lends a dose of whimsical charm to this special-occasion Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched dual shade plain blouse with a golden brown selvage.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Saree Color: Dual tones of Chestnut Jasper & Golden Brown colors with Zari.
- Blouse Color: Dual tones of Chestnut Jasper & Golden Brown colors.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk, Pure Cotton & Half Fine Zari.
- Measurements: 6.20 Meters including Blouse.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography & dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.