Suditi - Orchid Purple Color Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchipuram Silk Cotton Saree
In a splendid Orchid Purple color, brimming with grace and glamour, Suditi, our Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree, is an absolute gem and forever classic. The classic Paisley, Peacock, & Rudraksham motifs all-over in encased box checks woven in Ivory & Yam Orange Colors and the luxurious Silk-Cotton fabric make this piece so charming & sure to turn into your favorite go-to special occasion saree.
Saree border: The contrast "Retta Pettu" (rettapet) border in a Peacock blue color, adorned with bands of "Rudraksham motifs" in vertices & "narrow chevron lines", flanked by "floral bud Salangi" (anklet), and Raspberry Pink Selvedge adds an elegantly cohesive look to the saree.
Saree Pallu: Decked with an amalgam of beautiful rhythmic motifs & geometrical patterns, the gorgeous Pallu is just what you need to create a graceful finish to this pretty Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree. Features recurring rows embellished with stylized "Elephant motifs", encompassed by a narrow band with "Fish" & "Rudraksham motifs" and a medium band with "Paisleys" and "Winged Horse (Pegasus) motifs" flanked by a "floral bud Salangi" (anklet). The recurring rows are further bifurcated with a divided field embellished with a "Sittai Pencil motif" and "KuyilKannu" (Cuckoo’s eye) pattern (A diamond mesh with a small dot in the center).
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched Orchid Purple color blouse with a border akin to the Saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Retta Pettu ("Rettai Pettu" or "Double Pettu" or "Rettapet").
- Saree Color: Orchid Purple.
- Blouse Color: Orchid Purple with Peacock blue color border.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk & Pure Cotton.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.20 Meters including Blouse
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography & dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.