Chandrahamsa - Handwoven Borderless 1000 Butta Kanchipuram Pattu Saree (with Silk Mark)
Looking for something majestic, yet sophisticated? Why not treat yourself with this gorgeous borderless 1000 Butta Kanchipuram pure silk Saree in Azureish grey color with a contrast petni pallu? This Saree is lightweight, easy to carry off, and just so perfect for that upcoming occasion or wedding, or other cultural events and helps you score the style points.
Saree body: This elegant handwoven Kancheepuram pure silk saree in Azureish gray is adorned with 1000 bhuttas - a well-crafted medley of vertically aligned AnnaPakshi and Chakram motifs all over the body in gold and silver zari.
Saree Pallu: Comes with an exquisitely crafted contrast Pallu / Mundhi in Shamrock green color, has diamond weave patterns bounded by a twill weave engraved with lotus vines and a stylized golusu / anklet in gold zari.
Saree blouse: The attached blouse is plain in Shamrock green color. Why not create a designer blouse and dazzle your way through a wedding party?
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree Color: Azureish grey & Shamrock Green.
- Blouse Color: Shamrock Green.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Silk and Gold / Silver Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.