Nivita - Handloom Zari Kanchi Cotton Saree with allover GajaYazhi Motifs, Ganga-Jamuna Border & Zari Pallu
Designed with refined elegance and a rich pattern, Nivita, our handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in Midnight blue, emanates a sophisticated amalgam of classic and avant-garde style that transcends trends. Adorned with dazzling bonny "GajaYazhi" motifs allover in Rambutan Red color in a quadrilateral along with "Mandala circles" at the mitre, Nivita is a brilliant imagination to dream up a distinctive Saree for your formal occasions & festive evenings! Need we assert all further?
Saree Border: The contrasting Ganga-Jamuna border in clove dyed orange and old moss green colors graced with bands of "leaping horse motifs", "floral paisley vines" and "elephant motifs" in enclosed Zari "Rudraksha buttis" flanked by "flower bud anklets" evince elegance immersed in love of craft.
Saree Pallu: The scintillating zari pallu with recurring rows embellished with "Annapakshi motifs" & "Elephant motifs" ornate with "floral vines" in enclosed "Rudraksha motifs" flanked by "flower bud anklets" instills virtually eternal elegance. The divided field of Pallu in plain weave edged with "Sittai Pencil motifs" standout wonderfully balanced and elevates the grace.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched plain blouse in Midnight blue color along with Ganga-Jamuna border, as in the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.