Tvisha - Canary Yellow Handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree
Yellow has never looked so pretty!
Distinctively glamorous aesthetic, our Tvisha is truly a dazzling & luxury Pure Zari Kota Saree that’s sure to make a statement on your next memorable occasion. Crafted in lustrous silk & cozy cotton and splashed with Silver Zari that clusters into shimmering floral motifs, this celebrity style handloom Pure Zari Kota Saree is an absolute dream & will be your signature staple and all-time favorite collection!
Saree Body: Festooned with Mughal floral Jali (Jaal) pattern in Silver Zari, tinged with red and green colors, the romantic array of all over Jaal will shine and sparkle under the stars on after-dark occasions.
Saree Border: Scintillating 3-inch Gold Zari Kaddi border along with a selvage in Tuscan sun yellow color, brings just the right amount of character to the drape.
Saree Pallu: Simple, yet striking Silver Zari Pallu itself is wonderfully elegant. The diamond patterns, fringed by a chain of silver zari buds & slender Zari lines gloriously add a dramatic effect, that’s perfect for this Kota Doria Saree.
Saree blouse: Come with an unstitched blouse in Terracotta Red color edged by a Gold Zari Kaddi border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1100.
- Saree Color: Canary Yellow & Terracotta Red.
- Blouse Color: Terracota Red.
- Fabric / Material: 80% Cotton, 20% pure Silk, Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.