Tisya - Mustard Yellow & Magenta-pink Handwoven Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree
Unrivaled beauty! Classic and sophisticated, Tisya, our iconic handwoven Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree in Mustard yellow color is a splendid statement piece embodies Autumn elegance and will add a stylish touch to your wardrobe. The stunning "Gold zari checks" on the Saree body give this Ikat Saree a subtle exclusivity and a luxurious feel. Up closure, this timeless piece will have you feeling elegant all day and that’s just perfect for special occasions.
Saree Border: The gold zari Kaddi border on top and the meticulously crafted "tissue-rich border" at the bottom have a magnificent aesthetic impact that adds depth, perspective, and richness to the drape. Features sharp "geometric Ikat patterns" in a dazzling colour combination of smoky topaz and neutral tones that harmonise with the magnificent sap green hue of its background. The border further embellished with "bleeding strips" in antique ruby red color & orange-red color dyes along with pink-red color selvage.
Saree Pallu: Rich and luxurious, a classic combination of gold zari pallu on a magenta-pink base evokes a sense of grandeur and elegance to drape. Features a "satin twill weave" with a "flame stitch pattern" in gold zari along the elongated horizontal zari lines, adds subtle sparkle to the drape.
Saree Blouse: The saree comes with a beautiful unstitched magenta-pink color blouse patterned with specks of milky white color in enclosed gold zari checks along with a Kaddi border and a pink-red selvage.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Mustard Yellow, Sap Green & Magenta-Pink.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.