Vanuja - Handloom Muppagam Vanasingaram Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari
Elevate your wardrobe with the timeless charm of Vanuja, an exquisite handloom Ganga Jamuna (Muppagam) Vanasingaram Kanchi Cotton Saree. This resplendent masterpiece of woven art showcases a sophisticated all-over Vanasingaram pattern, inspired by Banarasi Shikargah, and brought to life with a jacquard weave. It's a fresh and stunning addition to your collection of elegant attire. Don't miss the opportunity to make it yours and infuse ethereal elegance into your formal occasions this season.
Saree Body: Adorned with a captivating medley of flora and fauna, including "Creepers," "ornate Paisleys" (manga), "Peacocks (mayil)," "Deers (maan)," "Horses (kuthirai)," "Elephants (yanai)," and "Lions (simham)" in sandy brown on an indigo blue background, this saree evokes the grandeur of a forest teeming with life. It paints a nostalgic picture of a life lived amidst nature and a free-spirited creative essence.
Saree Border: The enchanting "Ganga Jamuna Retta Pettu border" in Antique Ruby (a medium dark shade of red) and Spanish viridian color (a medium dark shade of green-cyan) with a contrasting Selvedge exudes an alluring and elegant aesthetic. It is embellished with stylized "Paisley - Chakram motifs" in alternating patterns in Gold Zari, accompanied by intricate "geometrical patterns." "Small temple motifs" at one end of the pattern gracefully follow the lines of the subtle border.
Saree Pallu: Boasts repeating bands of thread-woven "Winged horse (pegasus)" motifs, embellished with "decorative elements" in sandy brown. These motifs are arranged in an enclosed pattern akin to the "Paisley-chakram motifs" found in the saree border, all woven with fine gold zari. The divided field of the pallu is adorned with charming "Sittai pencil motifs (temple tower motifs)" set in a diagonal weave pattern, enhancing the Vanasingaram Saree's grace with its intricate craftsmanship and whimsical accents.
Saree Blouse: The unstitched blouse in indigo blue, complemented by the "Retta Pettu Ganga Jamuna zari border", adds a fabulous finishing touch to this handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.