Mahi - Two-tone Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari Buttas, Border & Pallu
An absolute classic and a modest choice for family celebrations or a substitute for traditional cotton saree styles. In a brilliant harmony of Nightingale-brown (greenish brown) and dark blue, Mahi, our classic handloom Zari Kanchi Cotton Saree, gets a unique twist with its two-tone color & half-fine gold zari "Thilagam buttas" on the saree body.
Saree Border: The mustard green color "Rettai Pettu" border adorned with gold zari "kamalam motifs" and "chevrons" flanked by a "leaf anklet: lend an elegance to the saree.
Saree Pallu with Corner Motifs: The half-fine gold zari pallu sparkles brilliantly, adding a touch of glamour to this classic cotton saree. Adorned with a stripe pattern repeat of "Rudraksham motifs", "Gaja-Yazhi motifs", and "Chevrons" flanked by a "leaf anklet" along with a divided field enhanced with vintage "Temple gopuram motifs" on a twill weave.
The imagination and creativity with the sizable corner motifs - "Peacock perching on a GajaYazhi" (With elephant’s head and body of the lion, Gaja Vyala represents intelligence and power.) magnify the beauty of this Zari Kanchi Cotton Saree.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse along with a border similar to the saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.