Temple Border Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Rettai Pettu Border
Embody a graceful elegance with this gorgeous Temple Border Handloom Kanchi Cotton saree in a mesmerizing Golden Oak color (shade of brown). The saree effortlessly elevates your everyday wardrobe and adds a touch of sophistication to formal events. Crafted from premium cotton yarn, this saree offers unmatched comfort and breathability, striking a perfect balance between style and comfort!
Saree Body: Adorned with charming "Kamalam motifs (Lotus flowers)" in delightful shades of yellow and ivory, woven in a half-repeat design, these petite motifs exude grace and elegance.
Saree border: The “Rettai pettu” border in dark green color that adorns both edges enhances the richness of the saree. The border boasts a delightful amalgamation of bands adorned with “Kamalam motifs” and “Rudraksha motifs” in alternates enclosed within “chevron patterns”. Further, the border showcases captivating “Kalasam motifs (refers to a sacred pot or vessel used in traditional Indian rituals and ceremonies)”, “Vaira Oosi stripes (series of needle-thin continuous lines with small gaps in between)” in a vibrant orange hue, and ivory-colored “Thazampoo Rekku motifs (also referred to as the kewra flower or screw pine flower design, which is commonly associated with a temple border in Kanchipuram sarees.)”, adding an exquisite touch to the overall design.
Saree Pallu: The subtle pallu of the saree features bands embellished with a “diamond weave pattern” in ivory color, enclosed within “Kamalam and Rudraksham motif bands” that mirror the border design. Adorned with “temple gopura motifs”, the divided field of the pallu adds a touch of traditional charm. Besides, to complement the elegant look, “the Kalasam motifs” in a vibrant orange color flank the entire pattern, lending a beautiful finishing touch.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in Golden oak color along with a border similar to the Saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.