Dyuti - Light Pink Handwoven Pure Kanchipuram Silk Saree with Silver Zari (with Silk Mark)
Classic, Sensuous, Whimsical, and ever-so-coveted je ne sais quoi. A dreamy combination of Light Pink complemented with Silver Zari and Golden Yellow blouse for a luxe look, Dyuti, our Handwoven Pure Kanchipuram Silk Saree, is utterly irresistible. You’ll become besotted and in the mood to celebrate the moment you drape Dyuti on. Its enchanting body with enhanced Rudraksham buttis, secures its understated yet glamorous status. Grab Dyuti before she’s gone!
Saree Border: The twinkling Silver Zari Kaddi border on the bottom in enclosed Rudraksham motifs, flanked by flower bud anklet, miniature Vanasingaram (Flora & Fauna), guarded by ornate twin Gaja Yazhi motifs divided with Kuyilkann pattern (Cuckoo’s eye pattern with a central dot) is a testimony to the amalgamating Sculptural charm with immaculate craftsmanship. The twill weave border on top in enclosed Rudraksham motifs, flanked by flower bud anklet, is a definition of simplistic elegance.
Saree Pallu: The enchanting Pallu, glamorized with flora & fauna pattern, accoutred in silver zari, promise to glisten seductively and adds a level of sophistication. Comprising bands of swirling creepers (Kodi Visari), Parrot (Kili) damask, Rudraksham motifs, flanked by leaf anklets, and a divided field of pallu adorned with a floral damask pattern.
Saree Blouse: Such an incredible combination. Comes with an unstitched blouse in a Golden Yellow hue that complements well this elegant Silver zari Kanchipuram Silk Saree.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Light Pink.
- Blouse Color: Golden Yellow.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Silver Zari
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.