Pranani - Grey Color Handwoven Pure Kanchipuram Silk Saree with Silver Zari (Silk Mark Saree)
Whoa! Who wouldn’t allure by this Kanchipuram Silk Saree’s charm? Dazzle and enchant in Pranani, the handwoven Silver Zari Kanchipuram Silk Saree in a delightful combo of Slate Gray and Ruby red. The hint of glistening Silver Zari Jimikki / Jhumka buttas amplifies and looks royal against the Slate Gray body. Doubtless, Pranani will become a much-loved classic in your occasion wardrobe for its imaginative artistry and amalgamation of hues.
Saree Border: The silver zari 10-inch base border embellished with baroque leaf swirl patterns (resembles anthemion or probably the textured style damask) divided by bands of floral buds, leaf anklet, and a divided field adorned with supplementary design Kuyilkann (Cuckoo's eye - which has a small central dot within the diamond pattern), radiate resplendence to the drape. The 3-inch replica of the baroque leaf swirl pattern on top is a perfect complement.
Saree Pallu: A Geometric splendor; You will endear to dazzle in this Silver Zari Pallu! Bespangled with an Ogee pattern (molding two continuous S-shaped Curves narrowing & widening) encompassed by Chevrons (simple zigzag design) and Diamond Pattern amp up a soft sprinkle of charm to the saree.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in a Ruby Red hue that adds expression and an edge to this Silver Zari Kanchipuram Silk Saree.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Slate Gray.
- Blouse Color: Ruby Red.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Silver Zari
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.