Ruparna - Ecru Color Handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree with Paithani Border & Pallu
We bring to you the dazzling Ruparna, our handloom Kota Doria Pure Zari Saree inspired by Paithani’s heritage. This checkered weave in Ecru Color is a masterpiece that exudes both drama and elegance, and is as unique as you are. Ruparna seamlessly blends effortless grace with time-honored techniques and intricate designs that captivate beau monde. Crafted from a blend of fine silk and cotton yarns, the beauty of this Kota Doria saree is in its sheer texture that drapes gracefully and emanates a subtle elegance. Whether you’re attending a festive occasion or a wedding event, you’re ensured to stand out with its sheer magnificence and beauty. Shop now before she is gone!
Saree Body: Charms with gold zari “Coin buttas” all over, the saree body is so elegant and you’ll adore to grasp.
Saree Border: The saree boasts a brilliant "gold zari Kaddi border", enclosed within electric blue color lines and adorned with "Patihani inspired Muniya motifs" (Tota-Maina/ Muniya motif symbolizes the parrot, a sign of love and passion) in green and red hues, along both edges of the saree body. Further, a dark red color selvage adds a refined and stylish final detail, elevating the overall appearance with a touch of sophistication.
Saree Pallu: Twirl and flaunt the dazzling "Paithani pallu", which is a blend of innovation, artistry, and craftsmanship that celebrates flora and fauna on a molten golden zari. Embellished with elements of colorful "Peacock motifs" and whimsy "Parrot motifs with crest", perched on stems of multicolored "Lotus blossoms" in recurrent bands enclosed within electric blue color lines. This intricate detailing adds to the overall aesthetic appeal of the saree, making it a true masterpiece.
Saree blouse: An ideal contrast and a perfect match for the saree, includes an unstitched blouse in vibrant Dark Red color, adorned with "gold zari floral motifs" and a "Kaddi border" that resembles the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1100.
- Saree Color: Ecru Color with Gold Zari Kaddi border.
- Blouse Color: Dark Red.
- Fabric / Material: 60% Pure Silk, 40% Cotton, Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We have made every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, please note that actual product colors may differ slightly due to screen resolution and digital photography, while the dimensions provided are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.