Prussian Blue Handloom Aayiram Bhutta Kanchi Cotton Saree
When the opportunity to wear a Saree arises, why not go all out? Chic and fashionable whilst being versatile and classic, our Prussian blue Handloom Kanchi cotton Ayiram Butta Saree is perfect for soirées and formal events. Buying a trans-seasonal piece is an investment in your wardrobe. Get your Ayiram butta Saree before it's gone.
Saree body: The elegant charm of the versatile Prussian blue body emblazoned with vibrant motifs alternating with Mayil (Peacock) and Rudrakasham all over in Mellow apricot & myrtle green colors in enclosed box checks.
Saree Border: The contrast border in Amaranth pink color and Persian Green Selvedge enriches the drape. Adorned with stylized Peacock motifs in enclosed bands bedecked with Kamalam / Pundarika (Lotus) and Rudraksham motifs in vertices; flanked by floral bud & paisley Salangai.
Saree Pallu: Complemented with a meticulously woven pallu (mundhi). Has a field embellished with a column of ornate deers (maan), elephants (yanai), horse (kuthirai) motifs, floral vines in 3-tier, Sittai pencil motifs, and recurrent bands emblazoned with spiffy peacock motifs and lotus, rudraksha bands bear a resemblance to the Saree border.
Saree blouse: Comes with unstitched Prussian blue Color blouse with a border akin to that of the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.