Hastini - Deep Purplish Red Patan Patola-Inspired Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree
Bring in the festive spirit with Hastini, the Patan Patola-inspired (Single Ikkat) handwoven Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree. In a vibrant Deep purplish-red (Quinacridone Magenta) and Night blue hues, Hastini is the best amalgam of craft and gaiety.
Saree body: The incessant purplish-red Vintage "Chhabadi Bhat" (of an eight-petalled Lotus/basket of flowers) adorned with radiating “Kunjar Ambari” (Elephant with howdah) motifs, along with yellow and green specks on a Night blue base, extrude the elegance & delightfully intriguing.
Saree Border: Complemented by a 13-inch border in magenta color, imprinted with "Kunjar" motifs with its trunk up (a Sanskrit word, which means, the Elephant), "Flowering tree" motifs, and "Mor" (peacock) motifs in a sedentary position bounded by a Kaddi zari border, elevates the whole look with finesse.
Saree Pallu: The modest & perennial pattern, the deep purplish red color Pallu featuring Phool Bhat (floral and geometric shapes) divided by stripes, green specks flanked by a gold zari swathe, and thin zari lines, gives the precise counterbalance to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with plain Quinacridone Magenta color blouse with a divided 2.5” Zari border and a 3.5” Zari border, prettified with slender horizontal lines in magenta color.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Quinacridone Magenta & Night blue.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.