Tanvi - Handwoven Bridal Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Embrace poise in the hues from the warm side of the color spectrum. Infused with classic elegance, our Tanvi, handwoven bridal Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree in Poppy Orange & Barbie Pink will ensure you feel like an angel on your special day. As the glow of the light glitters through her soft silk, Tanvi oozes with iridescent romance. The saree body, ornate with Peacock Motifs in gold zari, revives the magic of a timeless classic.
Saree Border: The scintillating 7-inch base & 5-inch top reciprocal brocade border radiates elegance and charm. Ornamented on Barbie Pink base with dancing peacocks and geometrical elements and diagonal weaving pattern in gold zari.
Saree Pallu: Sway with a regal quality. This ARTISAN pallu soaked in Barbie pink & gold zari features two horizontal bands embellished with stylish Paisleys and dancing Peacocks bounded by a geometrical pattern that creatively complements the diagonal weave pattern on the field of the pallu.
Saree Blouse: Come with a Berry Pink blouse with a border the same as the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Dual tone of Poppy Orange & Barbie Pink.
- Blouse Color: Barbie Pink.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.