Mubbagam Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Ganga - Jamuna Borders
Woven in light and breezy cotton, our exquisite Mubbagam Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree, in the captivating cocoa bean color, is elegant yet versatile, making it perfect for both formal occasions and your everyday drape wardrobe. Accented with rows adorned with delicate "paisley motifs", entwined with "rudraksham motifs" within enchanting "chevron bands" in almond-color. The gracefully arranged motifs in alternating rows create a harmonious symphony of design, adding a touch of enchantment to its overall allure.
Saree border: The charming Ganga - Jamuna "Retta Pettu" border (double row border, symbolizing auspiciousness and prosperity) showcases a harmonious blend of forest green color at the bottom and golden brown color at the top edge. Adorned with "rudraksham motifs" enclosed within petite "cross symbol motifs", this border exudes a sense of opulence. A "pillayar moggu" motifs (a small triangular-shaped gopuram) graces one edge of the border, adding a touch of divine beauty to the ensemble.
Saree Pallu: The saree pallu is a stunning amalgamation of multiple motifs, showcasing two captivating recurring bands. The first band features elegantly entwined "oak leaf motifs in spiral vines", while the second band flaunts ornate "Annapakshi motifs", enclosed within charming "Kamalam motif" bands. The divided field adorned with "petite geometrical motifs", artfully placed diagonally, adding a touch of sophistication to the overall design. The entire pattern is further enhanced with delightful "floral bud anklets", adding a touch of delicacy and charm.
Saree Blouse: The saree includes an unstitched running blouse in maroon color with matching Ganga-Jamuna borders.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.