Manjari - Mint Blue Handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Meenakari Saree
Dreamy, romantic, and wallowing in the qualities of functionality and versatility, Manjari, our Handloom Kota Doria Pure Zari Meenakari saree in Mint Blue Color, is yet another sought-after Kota Doria Pure Zari Saree from our collection. In a pretty blue palette, this sea-inspired tranquil Kota Doria Pure Zari Saree will be a handmade masterpiece in your wardrobe & will be handy in the event of a relaxed dress code.
Saree Body: Embellished with silver & gold zari flowers with a pop of blue cola color (silver & gold zari ray florets, leaves, and blue cola color disk florets), the saree body upholds its everlasting charm and elegance.
Saree Border: The Blue Cola Color border with slender Silver Zari lines and Citrine yellow selvage celebrates simplicity and timeless style.
Saree Pallu: Understated, yet a stunning accent expresses our emotions. The Weaver took exceptional delight in depictions of the natural world and revere the beauty of flora & psittacine encircled by a chain of Silver Zari leaves. Scintillated with Pentas blossoms in the tints & shades of pink to purple blended with Gold & Silver zari blossoms and leaves almost popping to be free of a long-stemmed Silver Zari vase, the coordinated composition of harmonizing the splendid colors and shapes is a testimony of dextrous artistry. Look who is gracing the Vases? Yes, you saw it right, the Silver Zari Parrots.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched Sea blue color blouse piece ornamented with Silver Zari Chevrons and Mint blue Chevron bands in alternates along with a lemon green selvage.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: Approximately 1350*.
- Saree Color: Mint Blue & Blue Cola.
- Blouse Color: Sea Blue color with Silver Zari.
- Fabric / Material: 100% Cotton (unstarched) | Silver Zari | Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.588 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.965 Meters.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.