Sauvarnya - Handwoven Mayil Chakram Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Experience the enchanting allure of tradition with Sauvarnya, the stunning handwoven Mayil - Chakram Kanchipuram Pure Silk saree, meticulously woven in a captivating shade of Wisteria Purple. Indulge in the regal allure it embodies and bask in the magnificence and grace it radiates. The luxurious texture of the pure silk fabric against your skin and the opulence of its hues combine to create a truly delightful ensemble for memorable occasions and festivities.
Saree body: Features enchanting checks in a symphony of Wisteria Purple hue and gold. These checks are adorned with "Mayil (peacock) motifs” and “Chakram (a throwing weapon from the Indian subcontinent, alternatively known as a "war-quoit" in English literature) motifs”, delicately woven in golden zari. The intricate gold zari work adds a touch of opulence and radiance to the saree, creating a captivating visual spectacle.
Saree Border: Adorned with "slender gold zari lines", the very dark purple border on both edges exudes sophistication and adds a subtle shimmer. The interplay between the very dark purple shade and the golden zari lines creates a harmonious contrast, enhancing the overall allure of the saree.
Saree Pallu: The pallu of this handloom masterpiece is a scintillating display of artistry. Woven with radiant gold zari, it is a true showstopper. The pallu is adorned with intricate and sumptuous "floral vines" that meander across its expanse. These crafted vines exude opulence and grace, while the "leaf anklets" flanking them add a touch of nature’s grace and charm.
Saree blouse: Included with the saree is an unstitched blouse in rich shade of very dark purple, featuring slender gold zari lines that mirror the border of the saree.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree Color: Wisteria Purple & Very Dark Purple.
- Blouse Color: Very Dark Purple.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Silk and Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.