French plum color Mayil-Chakram Handloom Kanchi Cotton Butta Saree
Experience the allure of this exquisite "Mayil-Chakram" handloom Kanchi cotton butta Saree, curated directly from skilled weavers. In its captivating French plum color (medium dark shade of magenta-pink), not only is this Saree visually appealing, but it also ensures exceptional comfort. Crafted using premium cotton yarns, the fabric guarantees a soft and breathable feel against the skin, allowing you to move with ease and grace.
Saree Body: Adorned with enchanting "Peacock (Mayil)" and "Chakram" motifs, woven in a half repeat pattern in cadmium green and white chocolate colors. The result is a stunning visual display that captures attention and radiates charm.
Saree border: Accentuating the drape, a contrasting 6-inch border in Cadmium green color captures attention. It is accompanied by a band adorned with stylized timeless "Annapakshi (the mythical swan) motifs" and "chevron strands" in white chocolate colors, elegantly complemented by a French plum selvage.
Saree Pallu: The Pallu of this Saree elevates its exquisiteness, bringing intricate detailing to the craft. The recurrent bands are flanked by sizeable "Paisley anklets", creating an appealing pattern. The "small bands" feature woven "Annapakshi motifs", while the "medium bands" showcase intricate "Elephant motifs" and "Parrot (Kili) motifs in frames" adorned with "floral and Paisley vines". Further, the Pallu incorporates "supplemental narrow bands" woven with "geometric motifs", along with a divided field woven with a "Vańki (armlets) pattern". The bands are further enhanced with "strands" in a mesmerizing bottle green color, adding a touch of sophistication to the Saree.
Saree Blouse: The Saree comes with an unstitched plain French plum color blouse, which complements the Saree perfectly. The blouse replicates the border design seen on the Saree, adding harmony to the overall ensemble.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.