Laurel Green Tussar Silk Cutwork Saree
Floral extravaganza - You will love to flaunt. Truly timeless and aesthetically pleasing, our Laurel Green Tussar Silk Cutwork Saree is an elegant and easy choice for rain or shine. This effortless plain Saree is adorned with intricately designed Cutwork detailing an array of beautiful flowers in a classic Rose color and hexagons in alternates along the border and edges of the Palla with scalloped hems for a truly artisanal feel.
Known for its rich and coarse texture, delicacy, and soft silk sheen, this Cutwork Tussar silk saree is a smart choice and offers a spectrum of possibilities for accessories, from statement jewelry to your favorite Gemstone gold jewelry, giving you no excuse not to dress up when you want to, no matter where you are.
Saree comes with an unstitched Tussar Silk blouse piece in Rose Vale color with a Scalloped Cutwork Floral Border for sleeves.
❗Disclaimer: Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.