Pradipa - Handloom Lakshadeepam Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree with Zari Border and Pallu
With refined grandeur and a rich texture, Pradipa, our Lakshadeepam Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree, is quintessential elegance at its best. Classic blend of Mulberry Silk & Organic Cotton and beautiful concoction of Copper rose & Emerald green colors, this radiant two-tone Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree with an iridescent appearance that shimmers and shines in the light will be the perfect choice for a ceremony or special event. The Saree body, overwhelmed with a mélange of tiny "diamond" and "bolly buttas" all-over (in the entirety of one lakh) in enclosed checks, exudes a style of sophistication to the drape.
Saree Border: The Rose Red color border on either side evokes an alluring, glamorous aesthetic to the drape. Adorned with stylized "Pavunupet" (gold coin) motifs in enclosed bands bedecked with Greek key patterns & flanked by "Pillayar moggu" (small triangular-shaped gopuras) in Zari.
Saree Pallu: The gorgeous Zari bands adorned with ornate "Peacock motifs" and twin "Temple motifs" in alternates in an encased replica of saree border pattern reckon elements of romance; while the divided field of pallu embellished with “Sittai Pencil motifs” on a dark gold color twill weave completes the dramatic look.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched two-tone Copper rose & Emerald green color blouse with a border similar to that of the Saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Saree Color: Copper rose & Emerald green.
- Blouse Color: Two-tone Copper rose & Emerald green.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk & Cotton.
- Measurements: 6.20 Meters including Blouse.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography & dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.