Diya - Deep Carmine Color Handloom Lakshadeepam Kanchi Cotton Saree
Six yards of elegance! Experience the mesmerizing charm of tradition and craftsmanship with Diya, the Lakshadeepam Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in a stunning deep carmine color (medium dark shade of pink-red). This saree is a true masterpiece, boasting intricate designs, vibrant colors, and exquisite detailing that will leave you in awe. Whether you’re preparing for a special event or looking to elevate your everyday style, this saree is an essential addition to any fashion enthusiast’s collection.
Saree body: Features a stunning array of approximately 100,000 scattered "Deepam motifs" in lumber color in a repeating pattern within enclosed "double Muthu Kattam checks". These intricate motifs add a captivating allure to the overall drape.
Saree border: The gorgeous saree border boasts a symphony of beauty, where a band embellished with delicate "peacock (Mayil) motifs" framed within ornate frames and a "Quadriptych / Polyptych (a presentation of four pictures in one panel)" showcasing "thorans", "pillars", and "walking elephant motifs" in alternates flanked by "pillayar moggu" (smaller temple design described as Reku) motifs. Another band graces with "herringbone patterns", arranged in sequence within enclosed "kamalam (Lotus) motifs" and "rudraksham motifs". The segments are adorned with enchanting "Vaira Oosi patterns (fine, needle-thin lines)" in orange color, bringing a burst of vibrancy and contrast. To complete the look, a "green selvedge" gracefully adds a striking contrast and infuses the design with a vibrant touch.
Saree Pallu: The pallu of this saree elegantly mirrors the border pattern, along a divided field adorned with a captivating array of patterns in sequence. From the "diagonal weave pattern" to the "vaira oosi pattern", "kamalam and rudraksham pattern", "diamond pattern "(mayil kannu)", "neli patterns (wavy single line)", "interlocked chain pattern", "herringbone pattern", and "veldhari (wavy single line with dot) pattern", each pattern adds its own unique charm to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in deep carmine color with a border similar to the Saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.