Haritaḥ - Handloom Korvai Kanchipuram Cotton Saree with Silk (Pattu) Border, Pallu and Blouse
Refreshing and stylish, our olivine green tint handwoven Rekku Korvai Kanchipuram Saree is versatile and will ensure a fresh appearance no matter the occasion. The melding of the cotton body with a pure Kancheepuram silk border and pallu in the smoky black shade adds up an extra special opulent elegance. To really stand out, finish your ensemble with onyx black accessories.
Saree border & Pallu: Quaint yet classy, the smoky black shade Saree border crafted from Pure silk has spired THAZHAMPOO REKKU (KEWRA Flower) motifs resembling temple gopurams. The symmetrically arranged motifs in rows are woven into the Saree body through the interlocking weft technique, Korvai, and prettified with narrow stripes. The Smoky black Silk pallu has stripes and a band in olivine green color with Thazhampoo Rekku motif on both sides.
Saree Blouse: Comes with a plain Pure Silk blouse in a smoky black shade.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.