Ratnajyoti - Aayiram Butta Kanchipuram Silk Cotton Saree
If you’re hunting for a brilliant color palette that oozes both affluence and an obvious dose of charisma, this Jewel tone color trendy saree is for you! With the saturated hues of “Ametrine” & the vivid green shade of “Emerald” and fascinating artistry, our Ratnajyoti emerges as a standout style trend & can bring a royal flush of color to your wardrobe.
Composed of Pure Silk & Cotton, this Aayiram Bhutta (1000 Bhutta) handloom Kanchi Silk Cotton saree is a striking choice to see you through festivals and special occasions. Like an exquisite piece of ornament, the best way to make your jewel tones sparkle and shine is to pair them with elegant jewelry.
Saree Body: Adorned with a medley of timeless Peacock motifs, Paisley motifs, and Rudraksham motifs in orange-yellow color & Whisper White Color in enclosed box checks, the saree body adds a dash of allure to the drape.
Saree Border: Sublime elegance & yet another gem. Flanked by the royal purple selvage, the Citrine "Rettai Pettu border" (double row) signifies auspiciousness. Edged with "Pavunpet" (Coins, accompanied by two vertical lines on either side), the first row has classic Annapakshi motifs ornate with floral vines & paisleys and the second row has an Ogee pattern adorned with geometrical shapes in whisper white color.
Saree Pallu: The exquisitely crafted pallu is so unique & a delight to the eyes. Have recurrent bands with vibrant Peacock motifs in whisper white color and Ogee pattern as in the border in orange-yellow color; flanked by flower bud anklets. The divided field of Pallu has "Sittai Pencil" motifs and encircled Kamalam & Rudraksham motifs.
Saree Blouse: Comes with a plain Ametrine & Emerald jewel-tone blouse with a border identical to the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.