Anushna - Indigo Blue Color Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree
Timeless and romantic, Anushna, our Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree in Indigo Blue color is ultra-flattering and perfect for dressing for that formal event where you need to make a subtle, timeless statement with your style. Beautified with all-over vintage-inspired woven "Rudraksham", "Annapakshi", and "Paisley motifs" in enclosed box checks in Ivory & Yam Orange Colors, this ageless classic 1000 buttas will enchant you with hypnotic beauty.
Saree border: The contrast, Amaranth deep purple (medium dark shade of magenta-pink) “Rettai Pettu” border with traces of Indigo blue color threads is truly enchanting. Ornamented with bands of "Rudraksham motifs" in vertices & narrow chevron bands, flanked by "floral bud Salangi" (anklet), and a Raspberry Pink Selvedge.
Saree Pallu: Festooned with an amalgam of delightful rhythmic motifs and geometrical patterns, the gorgeous Pallu is a paradigm of dexterous artisanship. Features recurring bands emblazoned with stylized "Elephant motifs", encompassed by a narrow band with "Fish" & "Rudraksham motifs" and a medium band with "Paisleys" and "Winged Horse (Pegasus) motifs" flanked by a "floral bud Salangi" (anklet) and a divided field embellished with "Sittai Pencil motif" and "KuyilKannu" (Cuckoo’s eye) pattern (A diamond mesh with a small dot in the center), create a perfectly unique work of art throughout.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched Indigo Blue color blouse with a border akin to the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.