Samhita - Handloom Ikkat Pure Silk Saree with Kanchipuram Border & Pallu
Infuse statement art into your wardrobe with our Samhita - handloom Pochampally Ikkat Pattu saree with Kanchi border, a fusion of Ikkat Saree body, and Kanchipuram Pattu border & Pallu. With a vibrant combo of warm and cool color palettes, our versatile Samhita in pumpkin orange & Magenta colors is an elegant choice for your upcoming festival & special occasions.
Saree body: The Ikat patterned Saree body appears angelic and makes an impactful style. The beautiful melange of patterns with the distinctive feathered edge, almost blurred including - "Ikat diamonds", "Aztec pattern", "Ikat ZigZag adorned with specks" & "Bukhara Ikat" (Uzbek Ikat / resembling floral vases), in Moss green & Violet-red colors, have all the elements to enter with elegance and sophistication.
Saree border: Temple Gopuram borders have become a part of the aesthetic ethos of a Kanchipuram silk saree. The modest yet classic border in magenta color embellished with Rudraksham motifs and Pillayar Moggu (small triangular-shaped gopuram) motifs in gold zari add just the right modish hints.
Saree Pallu: The traditional glistening Pallu in magenta color and gold zari mesmerizes beholding eyes. Adorned with Peacock motifs & diagonal weave pattern perfectly squared with four vertices bedecked with Rudraksham motifs; the recurrent design, flanked by a Veldhari leaf anklet, epitomizes the craftsmanship.
Saree Blouse: Come with an unstitched Magenta color blouse with a border akin to the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Handloom Jacquard & Ikat.
- Saree Color: Pumpkin Orange & Magenta.
- Blouse Color: Magenta with Medium Violet-red border.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Silk & Zari (2gm gold).
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.