Mandara - Old Rose Color Handloom Kota Doria Pure Zari Saree with Meenakari Pallu
Splendorous, graceful, and exquisite. Cherish the perennial charm with our stunning Mandara, the handloom Kota Doria Pure Zari saree in the mesmerizing old rose color adorned with "exquisite flora and fauna". The intricate artistry and focus on detail is visible in every inch of this stylish piece. Made from the finest Kota Doria fabric, this gossamer saree is incredibly light, drapes beautifully, ensuring you look your absolute best at any occasions. Its high-quality fabric and intricate artistry make it a cherished addition to your collection.
Saree Body: The saree body embellished with delightful "Silver zari Peacock motifs" featuring Carnation Pink-colored eyes arranged in a half-repeat pattern, amplifies the depth and beauty of this saree.
Saree Border: The Silver Zari Kaddi border, featuring a Carnation Pink selvage along both edges, emphasizes the drape and adds a touch of glamour and sparkle.
Saree Pallu: A pristine blend of elegance, beauty, and style. The Sparkling pallu adorned with “Meenakari Floral Vines” crafted with Silver Zari showcases the skilled artistry of the artisans, giving it a regal look and feel. The addition of a hint of pink color in the floral vines makes it even more attractive, bringing a touch of femininity and grace.
Saree blouse: The unstitched blouse in Persian Pink color embellished with “Silver zari floral motifs” and a “Silver zari Kaddi border” that mirrors the saree border is the spectacular complement to this Kota Doria Saree.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1100.
- Saree Color: Old Rose Color with Silver Zari Kaddi Border.
- Blouse Color: Persian Pink.
- Fabric / Material: 60% Pure Silk, 40% Cotton, Silver Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We have made every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, please note that actual product colors may differ slightly due to screen resolution and digital photography, while the dimensions provided are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.