Vibha - Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari Yazhi Motifs, Border & Pallu
Embrace the allure of Vibha, the gorgeous Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree. With its enchanting dual tones of midnight green & light navy blue, mythical motifs, and exquisite craftsmanship, this saree is an epitome of grace, destined to grace formal occasions and petite festivals.
Saree Body: Ornamented with alluring "Gaja Yazhi motifs" (The Gaja Yazhi is a mythical beast that combines elements of an elephant and a lion. It is often depicted with the body of a lion and the trunk of an elephant, showcasing strength, power, and grace), sparkling in the hug of golden zari. These enchanting mythical creatures come to life in a half repeat pattern, weaving a tale of mystique and charm that resonates with the rich cultural heritage they symbolize.
Saree Border: The saree boasts a gracefully designed light sea green "Retta Pettu" border on both edges. Enhanced with intricate "gold zari chevron bands", the border exudes sophistication and grace. Delicate "leaf anklets" embellish the top row, while a band of "Thuthiripoo motifs" (Thuthiripoo motifs on Kanjivaram sarees refer to the floral designs or patterns inspired by the Indian mallow flower. These motifs are commonly used in the border compositions of the saree) within "enclosed chevron bands" adds a touch of charm to the bottom row.
Saree Pallu: The glistening zari pallu steals the spotlight, divided into three sections that exude pure opulence. The first and last section features "six rows of Rudraksham motifs" nestled within enclosed "leaf anklets", showcasing a fusion of spirituality and grace. The middle section, the divided field of the pallu, showcases mesmerizing "temple tower motifs" (inspired by the majestic towers, or gopurams, that adorn the entrance gates of South Indian temples) intricately woven on a twill weave, creating a stunning visual display.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse, designed in the same dual shades as the saree along a border akin to the saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.