Velvet Rose Color Handloom Kanchi Cotton Butta saree
Whether you desire a chic workwear Saree or choose to upgrade your everyday style, this Velvet Rose Color handloom Kanchi Cotton saree from our cotton saree collectives is a stylish choice. The rich texture and interplay of colors leave you feeling comfortable and confident throughout the day. The vertically aligned ‘Paisley Butta’ motifs in Pastel orange & lemon meringue colors on the saree body add grandeur to the drape.
Saree Border: The contrast colour border in Olive Green on either side embellished with "AnnaPakshi" motifs woven in Pastel orange & lemon meringue colors in alternates add a delightful touch to this elegant Cotton Saree.
Saree Pallu: The strikingly crafted Pallu using an eclectic mix of motifs validates the dexterous craftsmanship. Have recurrent rows of substantial "AnnaPakshi motifs in encompassed ornate Paisleys’ and ‘perked Elephant motifs with a trunk up along with creeping vines’, each encircled by ‘mango butta’ bands & flanked by ‘paisley anklets’ for further richness. Besides, the divided field of Pallu adorned with ‘chevron pattern’ and ‘geometrical lines’ complements the poise and magnificence of the drape.
Saree Blouse: The Saree comes with an unstitched Velvet Rose Color blouse along with an Olive Green color border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.