Teal Blue Colour Mayil-Chakram Handloom Checks Kanchi cotton Saree.
Curated directly from the weaver, presenting you with this handloom Kanchi cotton Saree, charming in Teal Blue colour (medium-dark shade of cyan) with "Peacock and Chakram motifs" woven in enclosed checks all over the body in marigold yellow and cream color. A throw-on-and-go Cotton Saree, perfect for you to feel elegant and comfortable, the Teal Blue color can facilitate the communication of your mind and heart. Add extra panache to your look with original styling and Silver oxide jhumkas.
Saree border: The contrast 6” border in Medium Ruby (shade of pink) color accompanied by a band of stylized "Annapakshi motifs" and "Chevron strands" in antique white color along with a Teal Green selvage accentuates the drape.
Saree Pallu: The Pallu elevates exquisiteness to the Saree bringing intricate detailing to the craft. Have recurrent bands flanked by "Paisley anklets" - small bands are adorned with woven "Annapakshi motifs"; medium bands featuring intricate "Elephant motifs", "Parrot motifs in wall frames" bedecked with "floral and Paisley vines", and "supplemental narrow bands" woven with "geometric motifs" along with a divided field woven with "Vanki pattern (armlets / bajuband)"; further, the bands are furcated with "strands" in Ochre color.
Saree Blouse: The saree comes with an unstitched plain Teal Blue color blouse with a border replica as in the saree.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.