Vyusti - Slate Grey Color Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari Buttas & Pallu
Step into an aura of timeless grace and sophistication with our Handloom Kanchipuram cotton saree, Vyusti. Picture yourself draped in the allure of this refined slate grey hue, meticulously adorned with the glimmer of metallic gold zari. Crafted from the finest cotton, this saree is curated specifically for those cherished formal occasions, where elegance meets comfort seamlessly.
Saree Body: Adorned with timeless “peacock motifs” in metallic gold zari, the saree body exudes an air of sophistication & timeless charm.
Saree Border & Pallu: The saree's borders on both edges showcase a rich dark blue shade, embellished with “veldhari patterns (graceful wavy lines accompanied by delicate dots)” in gold zari adds depth to the drape. The pallu is a mirror of the border, with a divided field that gleams in “diagonal weave” of metallic gold zari, creating a subtle yet scintillating effect.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in slate grey, complemented by a gold zari border mirroring the saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.