Garnet Red Handloom Muthu Kattam Kanchi Cotton Saree
What’s not to love about this Mini-checked (Muthu Kattam) handloom Kanchi cotton Saree in Garnet Red hue? This bold, incredibly characterful staple is timeless, elegant, poise, and makes a great go-to for your wardrobe for all your formal/casual events. The checked pattern and sporadic diamond bhuttas on the saree body give it a more aesthetic look and add up the class to your appearance. A treat for women who like to be simple and classy without trying much. Team with your favorite jewelry and evolve your own style.
Saree Border: The contrast border in Verdigris Green effortlessly anchors the drape. Adorned with Paisleys and Rudraksham motifs in an enclosed band bedecked with Veldhari (Wavy lines with dots in between) and floral bud Salangai.
Saree Pallu: The dexterously handcrafted pallu radiates elegance and opulence to the drape. Has a field embellished with six columns adorned with Peacock motifs, Chakram motifs and diamond weaves in vertices; recurrent bands on either side emblazoned with ornate Annapakshi motifs, Kamalam (Lotus) motifs and Veldhari flanked by Paisley anklets.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched Garnet Red mini- checked blouse with a contrast border identical to that of the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.