Tejaswini - Handwoven Korvai Pure Kanchi Pattu Saree (with Silk Mark)
Made for moments, you’ll love to embrace & treasure Tejaswini. Unassumingly striking & romantic, in a beautiful Antique White shade (a very light shade of brown) and Berry Pink contrasting tone, our Tejaswini, the handwoven Korvai Pure Kanchi Pattu Saree, is a sought-after option for a bride who is eager to dress up something classic & refined. Embellished with flower buds all over in a "Jacquard pattern", the saree body exudes royalty.
Saree Border: Romantic hues of berry pink & gold zari embellished with "floral vines" (Kodi Visiri) in green & pink silk threads, "chevron band" and big "Paisley motifs" add panache and style to the drape.
Saree Pallu: In its full regalia, the contrasting berry pink pallu soaked in gold zari evokes a sense of opulence and timeless luxury. The field of pallu has an "Ogee pattern" bounded by bands adorned with "Rudraksham motifs" and "chevrons", flanked by "Podigi" (small triangle shapes).
Saree Blouse: Come with a berry pink color self-jacquard pattern with a flower bud motif all over & a border self-same as the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Alabaster & berry pink.
- Blouse Color: Berry Pink.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.