Niritika - Corn Yellow Pochampally Ikkat Silk Saree
Perennially elegant, auspicious & forever timeless, your special occasion wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a collection of this classic combo. In Corn Yellow and Crimson Red Color, our Niritika Handloom Pochampally Ikkat Silk Saree is an utterly fabulous combo that has aged gracefully. Perfect for transeasonal dressing, this enthralling Saree is a must-have in your closet for its sheer elegance and is ethereal in every sense.
Saree body: Embellished with windowpane checks formed by two perpendicular pinstripes in gold zari, lends a little sparkle to the drape.
Saree Border: Complemented by a 4" Crimson Red border imprinted with yellow specks in an enclosed rhombus, a 5" zari border bedecked with slender red color horizontal lines, and a selvage puts contemporary artistry on a heritage pattern.
Saree Pallu: The contrast Crimson red color Pallu features gold zari windowpane checks, yellow specks in an encompassed vibrant and contemporary Ikat rhombus pattern makes this saree perfect for any special occasion.
Saree Blouse: Comes with Crimson Red color blouse embellished with windowpane checks in gold zari and a 4" Zari border, identical as in the Sari.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Corn Yellow & Crimson Red.
Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.