Chocolate Calla Lily Color Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Yet another classic everyday Saree from our collection. Embrace sun-soaked days in our Kanchi cotton Saree. A staple for your summer wardrobe, this handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with its vibrant Chocolate calla lily color (deep burgundy) complemented by a cool contrast color border, offers instant impact with minimal effort. Style smart or casual, depending on your diary.
Saree Border: The 8" border in contrast Dogwood Rose color, along the top and bottom lengths of the Saree add dazzle to the drape. Vintage-inspired craftsmanship embellished with a band of Vanki Pattern (Chevrons) and a band of ornate Elephant & Yazhi motifs; flanked by bands adorned with a narrow strip of Kamalam motifs, Chevrons & diagonal lines in Poker Green Color, and Neli pattern in misty rose color.
Saree Pallu: The Saree border design replicated in the pallu is fringed by a leaf motif Salangai and accompanied by a divided field enriched with woven diagonal lines edged with Sittai pencil motifs.
Saree blouse: Comes with a running blouse. Why not consider a Dogwood rose color or a gorgeous Poker green color strappy blouse which can complement this simple plain Saree with a big border?
❗Disclaimer: This is a pedal loom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.