Handloom Graph Checks Kanchi Cotton Saree
Ornamental and ethnic, this peacock-inspired Graph Check handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in Light Chocolate Cosmos color, is an elegant addition you will love to introduce to your wardrobe. Thoughtfully handpicked, this is a saree to gift for yourself or for loved ones. Drape this Saree to a soirée or simply at the office for a unique yet beautiful look.
Saree border: Decorous yet charming, the 7” Thazhamboo reku (resemble the temple gopurams) Saree border in Gamboge yellow color, prettified with bands of horizontally aligned Rudraksham motifs cleaved with vertical lines, and auxiliary patterns - neli, chevrons, in blanched almond Color; further, the bands are furcated with geometric patterns in Spanish Viridian (green-cyan) strands.
Saree Pallu: Reproduced the border pattern, yet a change of Red ochre color band and accompanied by a stylized field of pallu; Embellished with brilliantly woven Peacocks in saffron and Blanched almond colors, perched on a whimsical tree branch with elongated feathered train emphasizes its status as one of the world’s most beautiful birds and adds dramatic sensibility to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with a Light Chocolate cosmos color blouse with a border kindred to the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.