Syama - Charcoal Black Color Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Enter the realm of timeless elegance with Syama, the handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in Charcoal Black. A sublime fusion of tradition and grace, this masterpiece is meticulously crafted from premium cotton, ensuring a delicate softness that gracefully embraces you. Its breathability makes it the ideal choice for those enchanting moments where casual meets captivating.
Saree Body: The saree's body boasts a symphony of petite "diamond motif buttas" in a half-repeat pattern, intertwining deep green-cyan turquoise and tan shades (medium light shade of brown), creating an understated yet exquisite allure.
Saree Border: The simplicity of the borders on both edges, adorned with the traditional "vanki pattern (the armlet from South India stands out distinctly due to its distinctive inverted V-shaped design)" in tan color enclosed in deep green-cyan turquoise bands, exudes a graceful charm. "Pillayar moggu motifs" in tan color delicately flank one edge, while the bottom is elegantly accentuated by a french raspberry color "selvedge" - each element adding a touch of traditional finesse.
Saree Pallu: The pallu mirrors the border pattern, featuring repeated bands adorned with intricate "paisley" and regal "pegasus (winged horse) motifs", alternating with "pillars" and enclosed within bands embellished with "fish-rudraksham motifs". The segmented field of the pallu, in a deep green-cyan turquoise shade, is adorned with delicate "sittai pencil motifs", reminiscent of the divine Thalabu reku or Temple tower motifs, adding an extra layer of grace and charm.
Saree Blouse: Completing this ensemble is the unstitched charcoal black blouse, mirroring the saree's border, elegantly complementing the ensemble with its simplicity and sophistication.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.