Sakuntala - Handwoven Borderless Kanchipuram Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Look marvelous and trendy in our gorgeous Citrine yellow color hand-woven Kancheepuram Silk Sari. Flattering and alluring in every angle, we think this borderless Silk Saree with a contrast Spanish blue petni pallu is perfect for every occasion in your busy social calendar. And don't forget to accessorize with elegant jewelry to bring your look to life.
Saree body: Quintessence of elegance, the saree body embellished with 4” vertically aligned tree motifs woven in Silver Zari along with parrot green color birds sitting in the tree and in Gold Zari along with fuchsia pink color birds sitting in the tree.
Saree Pallu: the contrast Pallu / Mundhi in Spanish blue color sparkles with intricately crafted basket weave patterns, flanked by a band of Rudraksha motifs and a stylized leaf anklet in gold zari.
Saree blouse: The attached blouse is plain in Spanish blue color. Why not add some glamour to this plain blouse with a striking embroidery?
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree Color: Citrine yellow & Spanish Blue.
- Blouse Color: Spanish blue.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Silk and Gold / Silver Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.