Vismaya - Handloom Borderless Checks Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree with Paithani Pallu (Silk Mark Certified)
Discover the allure of simplicity with our distinctive Vismaya - the Handloom Borderless Checks Kanchipuram pure silk saree with Paithani Pallu, where the two distinct legacies of Kanchipuram and Paithani come together to redefine tradition in the most captivating way. Crafted out of the pure mulberry silk, Vismaya is a tribute to those who find beauty in life’s unassuming moments and elegance in its subdued charm. Whether it’s a casual gathering or a grand celebration, this purple color kattam saree will drape you in the language of refined subtlety.
Saree body: The Checks saree's body comes alive with the dance of woven gold zari all over, resembling celestial constellations against a velvety dark purple backdrop & emphasizes its edges with a delicate dusty-pink selvedge, a whisper of soft elegance. Within the checks, a tribute to the revered Kanchipuram craft, a mesmerizing microcosm of patterns unfolds - from fascinating "basket weave" to the timeless "chevrons", from the fluidic "ogee" to the "trellis", and from the playful "bird’s-eye" to the captivating "scales", every square unveils a distinct design.
Saree Pallu: The transition from the body to the brocade "Paithani pallu" is an ode to Maharashtra’s artistic legacy. Delicate dusty pink color drapes like a whisper, adorned with a graceful medley of “lotus vines", and the regal poise of "peacocks" all interwoven with nestled gold zari "Pillayar Moggu motifs (triangular gopuram motifs)". Multicolored mauve shades gracefully intertwine with the opulence of gold zari, striking a perfect balance between subtlety and opulence.
Saree blouse: Accompanied by a plain dusty pink unstitched blouse. It’s an invitation to express your personal style, to add your unique touch to an already exquisite canvas.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree Color: Purple.
- Blouse Color: Dusty Pink.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk and High Quality Fine Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches. | Weight: 850-900 gms
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This saree is handwoven and may exhibit minor irregularities inherent to the human touch involved in the weaving process. We make every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, due to variations in screen resolution and digital photography, the actual product color might slightly differ. Additionally, the dimensions provided are approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.