Aasma - Dark Imperial Blue Color Checks (muthu kattam) Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Immerse yourself in the timeless allure of tradition with our enchanting creation, Aasma – the Muthukattam Checks handloom Kanchi cotton saree, draped in a mesmerizing dark imperial blue hue. Meticulously crafted from high-quality cotton, Aasma effortlessly merges sophistication with comfort, making it the ideal choice for both casual and formal occasions.
Saree Body: The saree body is a canvas of elegance, adorned with petite "peacock motifs" in a half-repeat pattern. These intricate motifs in white and mary gold yellow hues beautifully complements the "muthukattam checks" in white, creating a timeless and graceful aesthetic.
Saree Border: The vibrant true red color borders on both edges add a dash of contrast to the drape, creating a visually striking effect. Embellished with twin bands featuring "ornate peacock motifs in the kodi visiri pattern" in white shade, enclosed by slender line patterns and flanked by paisley anklets in mary gold yellow, the borders exude a sense of grace and opulence.
Saree Pallu: The pallu is a symphony of recurrent bands showcasing "mayil - chakram motifs", "the rows of pillayar moggu (small temple gopuram design)", "mayil kann patterns", "pavun pet motifs", and supplementary "geometric designs". The divided field of pallu, with a "plain weave", exudes subtlety, while "leaf anklets" in mary gold yellow gracefully flank the entire pattern.
Saree Blouse: Completing the ensemble is an unstitched dark imperial blue blouse, mirroring the saree's border for a seamless and sophisticated look.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.