Licorice black Veldhari Checks Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Alluringly elegant and a classic staple, our Licorice black Veldhari Checks handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree redefines ethereal beauty with a modern twist. An unmissable Saree for every discerning woman's wardrobe and offers a faithful favorite you will wear for every occasion this season. You really can't go wrong with it. Team with Oxidized silver jewelry for a sassy and sophisticated look.
Saree body: The Licorice black with a raven undertone Saree emblazoned with aesthetically woven Chakram motifs and Annapakshi motifs in enclosed contemporary Veldhari Checks confined of Neli and Boly buttas in Old Lace White & Tangerine Orange colors, has more than a touch of tradition about it.
Saree Border: Kudos to the craftsmanship & such a beautiful complement to the saree body. The exquisite 5" border has a band of recurrent stylized Yazhi motifs, Peacock motifs, Rudhraksham motifs, and floral vines divided by a Paisley Kalasam flanked by a Chevron anklet, narrow strips in Peruvian Brown color, and a Cardinal Red Selvedge.
Saree Pallu: The modest yet elegant Pallu has two bands of motifs much of a muchness as saree border, and a divided field with twill weave diagonal stripes in Old Lace White & Tangerine Orange colors and a Sittai pencil motif in Old lace white color.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched Licorice black color blouse with a border similar to the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.