Saarikaa - Arctic Blue Handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Meenakari Saree
Another exquisite & highly charming, avian-inspired Kota Doria saree from our collection. In a delightful shade of Arctic Blue, Saarikaa, our Handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Meenakari Saree decked with "Gold Zari Coin buttas" and "Bird motifs", is graceful & unique. The exquisite quality of yarn, the traits of translucent, sheer lightness, and breathability make this Kota Doria Saree easy to drape & so manageable, and doubtless, you will yearn to nest this saree in your fashion-restored wardrobe.
Saree Body: Gilded with handwoven "gold zari coin buttas' and "Birds perching on a gold zari branch with leaves and flowers", the saree body illustrates grace.
Saree Border: The contrast, capital blue color, and border complemented with "thin gold Zari bands' create ornamental highlights and pastel violet selvage helps emphasize its grandeur.
Saree Pallu: Scintillating and whimsical, the artfully arranged display of "sinuous gold zari stems' connecting muted tones of pink, purple & green 'flowers & leaves, interspersed with birds", illuminate a dramatic effect and add extra glamour to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched Peacock blue color blouse piece ornamented with "Gold Zari flower buttas" and "Mint blue Floral buttas" in alternates along with a border akin to the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: Approximately 1350*.
- Saree Color: Arctic Blue.
- Blouse Color: Peacock Blue color with Gold Zari.
- Fabric / Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Pure Silk (unstarched) | Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.385 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.915 Meters.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo.
! Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.