Arushi - Amaranth Red Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree
Timeless elegance with flirty florals & sculptural extravaganza. From our ever glorious 1000 butta saree collection, this lovely handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree in Amaranth Red color crafted from the finest cotton is an absolute blend of style, super soft, absorbent, and comfortable. Embellished with Blossom Buttas in old lace color & Tangerine Orange Colors in encased graph checks all over the saree body exudes effortless beauty.
Saree Border: Pulling inspiration from temples, this gorgeous Pegasus (Winged Horse) and Gaja Yazhi border, embellished with blossoms, boasts a balance of enchantment and artistry that could only forever be Kanchipuram Sarees. The border is further enhanced with bands of Kuyilkann motifs (cuckoo’s eye), Thuthiripoo motifs (loose flowers), flanked by Pillayar moggu (small temple design) & a Gray-asparagus color (dark shade of green) selvage.
Saree Pallu: A replica of the "Gaja Yazhi" Saree border, the delicately enriched saree Pallu, further extended with recurrent bands of graceful “Anna Pakshi” (the divine swan) motifs bisected with ornate pillars and a divided field of Pallu adorned with floral motifs in enclosed diamonds stands out extremely elegant.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse in Amaranth Red color along with a border, as in the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.