Aakriti - Handloom 1000 Butta Kolam Kanchi Cotton Saree
Treasure & Cling to auspiciousness with our Aakriti - 1000 Butta Handloom Kolam Kanchi Cotton Saree in a golden brown color. Celebrating traditional elements, the exquisite "Sikku Kolams" (with its curved lines & labyrinthine loops meandering around pullis (dots) in perfect symmetry) placed in "Chevron grids" alternating in Light Carmine pink and Purple navy colors, the Saree body channels obeisance to nature - a self-expression, a visual metaphor and a sign of ingenious.
Saree Border: The gorgeous "Retta pet border" in light Carmine pink adorned with a band of "Kuyilkann (cuckoo’s eye / diamond mesh like) pattern" and a band of "Threshold Kolam" in enclosed "Thuthiripoo (loose flowers) strips" exemplify the geometrical properties of symmetry, recursion and rhythm. The border further augmented with "Fern Green strips" flanked by "Paisley anklets" in Purple navy color adds elegance to the drape.
Saree Pallu: Imitation of propitious "Threshold Kolam", "Fern Green strips" flanked by "Paisley anklets" from the Saree border, along with bands of "Maze Kolam" in its symmetrical structure split with "Paisley-Thuthiripoo brackets" in enclosed "Thuthiripoo strips", demonstrate skillful artistry. The divided field of pallu embellished with "Chariot Kolam" in Purple navy and multicolor "Leaf thorans" (hanging decorations) illustrates a remarkable representation of ethnomathematics (mathematical ideas in a cultural setting) and effortlessly enhance & complement the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse in Golden Brown color along with a border, as in the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.