Prushti - Punch Pink & Hickory brown Handloom Kota Doria Cotton Saree
If casual speaks volumes about your styling, then Prushti, our Handloom Pure Kota Cotton saree is just what you need in your wardrobe. The Epitome of simplicity and a diaphanous delight, this beautiful Punch Pink Kota Doria handloom cotton Saree with woven flowers looks rich and stunning for effortless style for work or smart casual wear. Pair with uncluttered accessories for a sophisticated style.
Saree Body: Complemented by vertically aligned woven flowers in hickory brown color along with a lemon yellow bud, fern green stem, and a leaf.
Saree Border: The Saree has a contrast hickory brown border along with a moss green color selvage.
Saree Pallu: The Pallu has bands of enriched Chevrons in hickory brown, moss green, and lemon yellow colors, flanked by a chain of green flower buds.
Saree Blouse: Comes with a running plain Punch pink blouse with a border akin to the Saree.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1350.
Saree Color: Punch Pink & Hickory Brown.
- Blouse Color: Punch Pink color.
- Fabric / Material: 100% Cotton.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.