Semantika - Banana Mania Yellow & Victorian teal Handloom Pure Zari Kota Saree
Another beautiful Saree from our Curated Collection, Semantika, the Banana Mania Color handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree from a small village cluster in Rajasthan, represents a mixture of light-tone colors & royal ancestry. Peerless and with all the attributes of classic weaving, this Zari Kota Saree is a sartorial staple for an effortlessly put-together look, stylish and sophisticated wardrobe addition.
Saree Body: A sartorial slice of glinting. Embellished with woven leaves in gold Zari, Jade Green, and Dusty Teal Colors along with flowers woven edged to the border using gold zari, Dusty Teal color leaves, and a Dusty Pink pistil. The alignment of motifs appears to be a grid pattern of dots.
Saree Border: Quite a complement. The Saree has a contrast border in Victorian Teal color with a Gold zari band and a banana mania color selvage.
Saree Pallu: The twinkling Pallu trade in perfect harmony, adding style and grace to this head-turning staple. Adorned with aligned flowers alike in the Saree body in four columns and a Chevron pattern in gold zari, flanked by a chain of dusty teal flower buds.
Saree Blouse: Comes with Victorian Teal color blouse prettified with Banana Mania color leaf motifs and a border identical to that of the Saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1100.
Saree Color: Banana Mania Yellow & Victorian teal.
- Blouse Color: Victorian Teal.
- Fabric / Material: 80% Cotton, 20% pure Silk, Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.