Sayuri - Dandelion Yellow & Barista Green Handloom Pure Zari Kota Saree
Glamorous, graceful, and elegant. Treat yourself this festive season with The Weaves Art’s modish and sophisticated Sayuri, the handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree. Utterly unique and with all the hallmarks of classic weaving, this Ganga-Jamuna Kota Doria Zari Saree in Dandelion Yellow brings the joyful color of sunshine into the realm of special occasion dressing.
Saree Body: Enriched with woven Silver Zari Leaf motifs and Carnation flowers tinged with green leaves & Paradise pink buds for a luxe, tactile finish.
Saree Border: Perfectly proportionated Ganga-Jamuna border with Coral Pink color to the overlying border, along with a maroon color selvage and the base border in Barista Green with a Silver Zari band and Tango Pink color selvage, boosts an occasional element to this wardrobe must-have Zari Kota Doria Saree.
Saree Pallu: The shimmering field of Pallu graced with Moroccan style Ogee pattern (continuous S-shaped voluptuous curves) in Silver Zari, bordered by green and pink based bands & fringed by a chain of silver zari flower buds add a timeless vintage look we appreciate and love.
Saree Blouse: Comes with Dandelion Yellow color blouse with Ganga-Jamuna border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1100.
Saree Color: Dandelion Yellow & Barista Green.
- Blouse Color: Dandelion Yellow.
- Fabric / Material: 80% Cotton, 20% pure Silk, Silver Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.