Pranvika - Salmon Pink Handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree
Elegant and subtle, our Pranvika, the handloom Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree in Salmon Pink, works well with any occasion, evincing a love for the natural look. An amalgam of classic artistry and contemporary style, this handloom Silver Zari Kota Doria Saree made of pure cotton and silk displaying a self-checkered pattern bears all the classic dignity you could wish for. We are decisive that you will fall in love with it in just one glance.
Saree Body: Accented flower buds in Verdigris (brilliant bluish-green) color & Silver Zari and Moonstruck marigold flowers in Silver Zari along with Verdigris color stems & leaves, gives this Zari Kota Saree a gorgeous and understated beauty.
Saree Border: Simple yet striking 3-inch Silver Zari Kaddi border and a brilliant bluish-green color selvage, add an ethereal element and complement well with the saree body.
Saree Pallu: The diagonal Silver Zari lines on a brilliant bluish-green color base, edged by a chain of silver zari buds, evoke the opulence and elegance of modesty of the anchal / pallav.
Saree Blouse: Comes with contrast bluish-green color blouse embellished with charm pink flower buds and a Silver zari border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1100.
- Saree Color: Salmon Pink & Verdigris.
- Blouse Color: Bluish-Green.
- Fabric / Material: 80% Cotton, 20% pure Silk, Silver Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.