Varni - Satin Sheen Gold Color Handwoven Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Immerse yourself in the lavish grandeur of Varni - the handwoven Kanchipuram pure silk saree in a mesmerizing satin sheen gold color. Crafted with the finest mulberry silk and adorned with intricate gold and silver zari work, this saree stands as a paean to opulence, a canvas of luxury, and a masterpiece of creativity, destined to etch indelible memories with every graceful fold. A saree of dreams for brides and those seeking to adorn themselves with regal splendor for special occasions.
Saree body: The saree's body showcases a captivating "all-over floral jaal" in shimmering silver zari, with delicate touches of gold zari enhancing the "pistils of the blossoms", creating a symphony of radiance and luxury.
Saree Border: The gleaming borders, measuring 3.5-inches at the top and lavish 8- inches at the bottom, are adorned with the mesmerizing "Kodi Visiri patterns (floral creepers)". These patterns, enclosed within "Jadai Nagam bands" (a culturally and symbolically rich hair ornament in Tamil Nadu's bridal and Bharatanatyam dance traditions. The top portion of the Jadai Nagam, representing the snake's hood, is depicted as a stylized floral design), flanked by elegant leaf anklets, casting a spellbinding allure. The "bavanji border", embellished with a "diagonal weave" of gold zari, highlighted by subtle silver zari hints, and crowned with a rich maroon "selvedge", infuses the saree with unparalleled radiance.
Saree Pallu: Get ready to revel in the joy of showcasing and swaying the scintillating pallu. The pallu, a molten gold marvel, is a canvas of resplendent beauty. It dances to life with recurring bands of "kodi visiri motifs (floral creepers)" and "neli kamalam motifs (wavy lines adorned with floral elements)", all within enclosed "chevrons". To add to the enchantment are bands of ornate "peacocks" and the delicate allure of "jadai nagam motifs", all intricately enclosed within "defined lines", infusing the pallu with an irresistible opulence. A diagonal weave interwoven with mesmerizing "geometric designs" gracefully elevated the divided expanse of the pallu. Completing this, delicate "leaf anklets" flank the entire pattern, enhancing its allure and ensuring a mesmerizing display.
Saree blouse: This regal Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree includes an unstitched blouse in the same Satin Sheen Gold Color, with its border mirroring the saree's exquisite bottom border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Brocade | Petni.
- Saree Color: Satin Sheen Gold.
- Blouse Color: Satin Sheen Gold.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk | Silver & Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches. | Weight: 850-900 gms
- Blouse: 0.8Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This saree is handwoven and may exhibit minor irregularities inherent to the human touch involved in the weaving process. We make every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, due to variations in screen resolution and digital photography, the actual product color might slightly differ. Additionally, the dimensions provided are approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.